1. Two aspects of Alter Rebbe’s liberation — the “new” and the “old;” increase in the celebration of Yud-Tes Kislev each year; spreading Chassidus to the outside is common theme of Yud-Tes Kislev and Chanukah.
2. Necessity for spreading Chassidus specifically in our times.
3. Chassidus must be understood in an intellectual framework.
4. Aspects of the liberation as gleaned from the Alter Rebbe’s letter — one must go beyond the bare legal minimum in all aspects of service to G‑d.
5. Obligation to convince the inhabitants of the world concerning the observance of the Seven Noachide Laws.
6. Necessity of a moment of silence in schools.
7. Unique quality of Alter Rebbe — educator in both words and deed.